missing links in documentation.

David Carlisle

Some of the cross references appear to be broken in the documentation.

For example

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/extensions/attributes/read-once.html

says

enables the optimization described in .
                                     ^^

 described in <a class="bodylink" href="../../sourcedocs/serial.html"></a>.

So the link is there but with no text to actvate the link.

(I think I saw this in other places when 8.6 first came out, but when I
went back I couldn't find them, just noticed this one now)

David

http://www.star.net.uk

RE: missing links in documentation.

Michael Kay
Thanks. I spotted a few of these while building the documentation and I
thought I had done a search for them all but I obviously wasn't careful
enough.