how to configure license

Steve Ylvisaker
My client has purchased the full feature saxon9ee software. We very simply
run from the command line with no extensions or the like. We are getting the
warning that licensed features are disabled because the license file cannot
be found. It doesn't tell us where it is looking. I don't see a file in the
.jar that looks like a license file nor can I find a command line parameter
that would point to a license file.

Is there a place in the documentation that you can point me to that explains
where the license file should be and how to point to it from a simple
command line execution.

Thanks in advance - Steve

Re: how to configure license

Michael Kay
Sorry for the delay in responding. This got caught up in the SourceForge
moderation process, which often creates a delay.

Information about license keys can be found here:

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/about/installationjava/licensekey.xml

The basic principle, however, is that the directory containing the
license key should be on the classpath.

The troubleshooting page at

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/about/installationjava/licensefaq.xml

is worth a read if things aren't working.

On 31/01/2013 18:14, Steve Ylvisaker wrote:

> My client has purchased the full feature saxon9ee software. We very simply
> run from the command line with no extensions or the like. We are getting the
> warning that licensed features are disabled because the license file cannot
> be found. It doesn't tell us where it is looking. I don't see a file in the
> .jar that looks like a license file nor can I find a command line parameter
> that would point to a license file.
>
> Is there a place in the documentation that you can point me to that explains
> where the license file should be and how to point to it from a simple
> command line execution.
>
> Thanks in advance - Steve

Re: how to configure license

O'Neil Delpratt
The links posted in Mike's response in 2013 have changed. See updated links below: