custom extension instruction with Saxon EE 9.5.1.5

custom extension instruction with Saxon EE 9.5.1.5

Patrik.Stellmann
Hi,

I'm trying to implement my first custom extension instruction and want to use the sql:connect as a sample.

I'm using Saxon-ee 9.5.1.5 (coming with Oxygen 16.0) and the code of saxon-sql found in saxon-HE 9.5.1.5. But it is not compiling because the class net.sf.saxon.om.Sequence is missing (and indeed it is not in the saxon9ee.jar file).

When I use the SQLConnect.java from saxon9-4-0-9 (not using Sequence but SequeceIterator instead) it compiles. But when I compile my xslt-stylesheet that uses this command, I get the error "net/sf/saxon/value/Value".

Is there anything special with the oxygen-version of saxon? Or what version of SQLConnect can I use as a sample?

Thanks and regards,

Patrik

GDV Dienstleistungs-GmbH & Co. KG
Glockengießerwall 1
D-20095 Hamburg
www.gdv-dl.de

Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg
HRA 93 894
USt.-IdNr : DE 205183123

Komplementärin:
GDV Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH
Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg
HRB 71 153

Geschäftsführer:
Volker Sonnenburg
Heiko Beermann

Diese E-Mail und alle Anhänge enthalten vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe der E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail and any attached files may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distributionof the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: custom extension instruction with Saxon EE 9.5.1.5

Michael Kay
The class net.sf.saxon.om.Sequence does exist in 9.5.

It was new in 9.5: in 9.4, the interfaces that now use Sequence typically used Value, ValueRepresentation, or SequenceIterator.

I can only assume that you are for some reason looking in the 9.4 version of the code rather than the 9.5 version.

On 20 Apr 2015, at 13:41, [hidden email] wrote:

[...]

Antwort: Re: custom extension instruction with Saxon EE 9.5.1.5

Patrik.Stellmann
Thanks. It was indeed a user-error. Using the correct jar-file solved the problem.

Regards,

Patrik

Von:        Michael Kay <[hidden email]>
An:        Mailing list for the SAXON XSLT and XQuery processor <[hidden email]>,
Datum:        20.04.2015 15:57
Betreff:        Re: [saxon] custom extension instruction with Saxon EE 9.5.1.5

The class net.sf.saxon.om.Sequence does exist in 9.5.

It was new in 9.5: in 9.4, the interfaces that now use Sequence typically used Value, ValueRepresentation, or SequenceIterator.

I can only assume that you are for some reason looking in the 9.4 version of the code rather than the 9.5 version.

mike@...
+44 (0) 118 946 5893