XSLT <include href="..."/> path

Felix Kugel
I start an XSLT transformation from within a servlet using JAXP.

The relative paths to included stylesheets are NOT resolved as expected
(relative to the including base stylesheet), but relative to the path where
the application server is launched from (in my case, tomcat/bin). If the
included stylesheets are placed there, everything works well.

What's wrong here?

F. Kugel

--
Orientation in Objects GmbH
Weinheimer Str. 68

RE: XSLT <include href="..."/> path

Michael Kay
Saxon takes the base URI as the URI supplied to the setSystemId() method on
the Source object that's the first argument to the transform() method (or
the current working directory if not supplied). This problem suggests that
this value isn't being set correctly.