XSD 1.1 validation

neeraj.a.tyagi

Hi Team,

As I have multiple XSD 1.1 files and I have to create a single logical schema by combing all the schema files and validate it. Although I have installed the Saxonica EE9  version and added the dll into my solution bu still getting error.

Thanks

Neeraj Tyagi

www.accenture.com

Re: XSD 1.1 validation

Michael Kay
I suggest you raise such questions on the "help" forum at saxonica.plan.io.

It seems that your "Processor" object is an instance of the Java class net.sf.saxon.s9api.Processor, rather than the .NET type Saxon.Api.Processor. This is presumably a consequence of the "Using" directives in your C# header, which you haven't shown us.

Your application shouldn't need to make any direct references to classes and methods in saxon9ee.dll unless it has unusual requirements: usually it should only need to reference classes and methods in the Saxon.Api namespace, which provides a .NET veneer over the underlying Saxon engine.

On 8 Jun 2016, at 08:27, [hidden email] wrote:

Hi Team,

As I have multiple XSD 1.1 files and I have to create a single logical schema by combing all the schema files and validate it. Although I have installed the Saxonica EE9  version and added the dll into my solution bu still getting error.

<image005.jpg>

<image006.jpg>

Thanks

Neeraj Tyagi