Where to discuss about Saxon-SA?

Florent Georges
  Hi

  I'm not able to find again the email address to send
questions about Saxon-SA.  I didn't already buy a commercial
licence, I'm still discovering the SA features.  Is there a
place to discuss that?

  Regards,

--drkm

RE: Where to discuss about Saxon-SA?

Michael Kay
Technically I can't advise you to use the SourceForge lists, because
SourceForge is a service provided for open source software projects only.
But until now I haven't felt there was critical mass to establish a
different forum for the commercial product (it's often the case that
commercial users are not the most active in such forums). So either you ask
the question privately by posting to support (at) saxonica.com, or you
"misuse" the SourceForge lists - I don't really mind.

Michael Kay
Saxonica Limited