Upgrate to saxon-pe 9.6.jar

Georgi Slavov

Hi Guys

Our company (SDL) have bought license for  saxonpe-9.2.1.5.jar. Now we want to upgrade to the latest one. But when we downloaded saxon-pe 9.6.0.1 for Java and replace saxonpe-9.2.1.5.jar with downloaded jar out application were down. Maybe you have saxonpe-9.6.0.1.jar?

Any advices appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Georgi Slavov | Software Developer | SDL | (m) +38 (063) 6645939 |

www.sdl.com

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.

SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.