Unparsed text doesn't go through URIResolver?

Unparsed text doesn't go through URIResolver?

Norman Walsh-2
It appears that Saxon 8.5.1 doesn't ask the URIResolver for help finding
unparsed-text() documents. Is that the case (and can it be fixed :-)?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <[hidden email]> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.

RE: Unparsed text doesn't go through URIResolver?

Michael Kay
I'm not entirely sure that the URIResolver is the right mechanism, mainly
because the URIResolver returns a Source, and Source objects are designed to
represent XML sources. I agree there is a need for some kind of resolver
hook, and it's only because I've been dithering over what the design should
be that it hasn't yet been done.

/ "Michael Kay" <[hidden email]> was heard to say:
| I'm not entirely sure that the URIResolver is the right mechanism, mainly
| because the URIResolver returns a Source, and Source objects are designed to
| represent XML sources. I agree there is a need for some kind of resolver
| hook, and it's only because I've been dithering over what the design should
| be that it hasn't yet been done.

Sigh. It's been one of those days. Whatever you decide, please be
considerate to those of us that are going to want to plug an XML
Catalog into it.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <[hidden email]> | Recurses! Called again!
http://nwalsh.com/            |