Quantcast

Unable to compile functx

Christophe Marchand-2
Hello,

functx doesn't compile anymore since I've change the packaging of my jars.
I have this error :
Failed while compiling function functx:avg-empty-is-zero
java.util.EmptyStackException
         at java.util.Stack.peek(Unknown Source)
         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.util.CompilerService.getCurrentGenerator(CompilerService.java:820)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.util.CompilerService.generateGetContext(CompilerService.java:836)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.CalculatorCompiler.anyAnyArithmetic(CalculatorCompiler.java:605)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.CalculatorCompiler.access$300(CalculatorCompiler.java:27)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.CalculatorCompiler$AnyDivAny.compute(CalculatorCompiler.java:662)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.ArithmeticCompiler.compileToItem(ArithmeticCompiler.java:78)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.ToItemCompiler.compileToIterator(ToItemCompiler.java:25)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.util.CompilerService.compileToIterator(CompilerService.java:716)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.AtomicSequenceConverterCompiler.compileToIterator(AtomicSequenceConverterCompiler.java:213)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.util.CompilerService.compileToIterator(CompilerService.java:716)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.AtomicSequenceConverterCompiler.compileToIterator(AtomicSequenceConverterCompiler.java:213)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.util.CompilerService.compileToIterator(CompilerService.java:716)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.ChooseCompiler.compileToIterator(ChooseCompiler.java:43)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.util.CompilerService.compileToIterator(CompilerService.java:716)

         at
com.saxonica.bytecode.util.CompilerService.compileToByteCode(CompilerService.java:491)

         at
com.saxonica.expr.ee.OptimizerEE.compileToByteCode(OptimizerEE.java:1362)
         at net.sf.saxon.style.XSLFunction.optimize(XSLFunction.java:361)

Does this come from the way I build the Configuration object ? I have
this error with Configuration.newConfiguration(), and a valid license
file a classpath root, with Saxon-EE 9.5.1.5.

Best regars,
Christophe