Tag XSLs or the transformation

Campbell, Lance

I am using Saxon-EE 9.7.0.1 .

We have web applications with nearly a hundred XSLs used for generating HTML.  One application in particular is getting a few XSL warnings.  Is there some way I could either tag an XSL or tag the transformation call such that when the error/warning message comes through it would have an ID or name associated with the XSL transformation that had an issue?  That way I can more clearly identify what is having the issues.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell

Re: Tag XSLs or the transformation

Michael Kay
How about something like

class MyErrorListener extends StandardErrorListener {

   private label;

  public MyErrorListener(String label) {
    super();
    this.label = label;
  }

  public void error(TransformerException te) {
     System.err.println("Error reported to " + label);
     super.error(te)
  }

and then use a different instance of MyErrorListener with a different label for each transformation?