Set license file in java, rather than classpath

Set license file in java, rather than classpath

Andrew Welch
Instead of asking users to ensure their saxon-license.lic is on their
classpath, is there any way I can provide a file chooser to allow them
to select it, and then do something with it to make Saxon happy?

A config.setLicenseFile() would be good :) but I'm think more along
the lines of a ClassLoader..

RE: Set license file in java, rather than classpath

Michael Kay
Saxon 8.6 has an API allowing a license key to be supplied programmatically,
but it only works with a special OEM license key. This mechanism is designed
to enable people developing Saxon-SA applications to embed Saxon-SA (and the
license key) within their applications. If you are interested in acquiring
such a license key, please contact me off-list.