Saxon on CITRIX server - please help

Inga Sukhran

Hello,

Do you know about problems to run Saxon on CITRIX server?

The problem seems to be connected to the way CITRIX launches the application that runs Saxon. In 'published desktop' there is no problem, but in 'seamless window', we get 'XML/XSL parse error'.

Could you help please?

Thanks,

Inga

dangerous content by Ex Libris Ltd, and is
believed to be clean.

RE: Saxon on CITRIX server - please help

Zaleski, Matthew (M.E.)
I don't know much about Saxon internals but I suggest providing the actual error messages and tools used to help the experts on the list help you.

believed to be clean.

RE: Saxon on CITRIX server - please help

I'm afraid that with system-dependent problems like this, there isn't much I can do to help, as I'm not familiar with your environment. I don't often invoke the clause that says "no support", but this is the kind of situation where I have to.

I suspect it has less to do with CITRIX, and more to do with "the application that runs Saxon". Is this a commercial application, is it supported at all?

It seems that the application is reporting that an error occurred, but I would expect some log file somewhere to give more details of the error - that is, to say what kind of parse error occurred.

Michael Kay

believed to be clean.

RE: Saxon on CITRIX server - please help

Inga Sukhran

The attached is a log file.

Citrix is running on Windows2000 SP4 with all security patch applied.
Citrix is Citrix MetaFrame XP FR3.
Java is Sun Java ver. 1.4.1-b21

Inga

hs_err_pid2804.log (8K) Download Attachment

RE: Saxon on CITRIX server - please help

Michael Kay
This looks to me like a JVM bug, I'm afraid.