Saxon Maintenance Release: Saxon 9.7.0.5

Saxon Maintenance Release: Saxon 9.7.0.5

O'Neil Delpratt
Dear All,

We are please to announce the release of Saxon 9.7.0.5 maintenance release on the 12 May 2016

Sorry there is still no .NET release. We decided to give priority to bug fixing.

For a list of bugs, go to https://saxonica.plan.io/projects/saxon and filter on 'Fixed in Maintenance' = 9.7.0.5 and Status = all.
See also the roadmap for Saxon 9.7.0.5 which details bug fixes: https://saxonica.plan.io/projects/saxon/roadmap#9.7.0.5

Alternatively, view the readme file for summary of bugs fixed:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon/files/Saxon-HE/9.7/readme97.txt/download

Download products:
http://www.saxonica.com/download/download_page.xml
http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon/files/Saxon-HE/9.7
Maven (Will be added shortly)
Documentation: http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/
Please see the change log for more details: http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/#!changes/9.6-9.7

To receive notifications of new Saxon products, in addition to major and
minor releases please go to the following page and click on 'Watch'
(user registration is required):

https://saxonica.plan.io/projects/saxon/news

Kind regards,