Saxon CE expectations

David Birnbaum
Dear Mike (cc saxon-help),

> Throws an error? What sort of error?

Sorry! I didn't mean to be cryptic! The error I get in the Chrome console says:

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

It points to Saxonce.nocache.js:17, and when I click on that, it takes me to:

if(n.addEventListener){n.addEventListener(Yb,function(){J();O()},false)}var N=setInterval(function(){if(/loaded|complete/.test(n.readyState)){J();O()}},50);o&&o({moduleName:Q,sessionId:p,subSystem:R,evtGroup:S,millis:(new Date).getTime(),type:Y});o&&o({moduleName:Q,sessionId:p,subSystem:R,evtGroup:Nb,millis:(new Date).getTime(),type:T});n.write(Zb)}

In Firefox, the console error message is:

InvalidStateError: An attempt was made to use an object that is not, or is no longer, usable

The same file with the .html extension (and therefore the text/html mime type on my system) does not throw this error. With the .xhtml extension (and therefore the application/xhtml+xml mime type), it does.

Best,

David

Re: Saxon CE expectations

Jirka Kosek
On 5.1.2015 21:58, David Birnbaum wrote:
> if(n.addEventListener){n.addEventListener(Yb,function(){J();O()},false)}var
> N=setInterval(function(){if(/loaded|complete/.test(n.readyState)){J();O()}},50);o&&o({moduleName:Q,sessionId:p,subSystem:R,evtGroup:S,millis:(new
> Date).getTime(),type:Y});o&&o({moduleName:Q,sessionId:p,subSystem:R,evtGroup:Nb,millis:(new
> Date).getTime(),type:T});n.write(Zb)}

document.write() method is disabled in XHTML and XML documents

See: http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/webappapis.html#document.write()

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: [hidden email]      http://xmlguru.cz
     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing