Saxon/C PHP get xsl:message

Christian Schwaderer
Dear all,

I have a XSLT stylesheet which puts out some message via "xsl:message".
Now using Saxon/C with PHP, I was wondering if there is a way to the message at runtime of the PHP skript. With the method getErrorMessage() I only get "Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 10 in param.xsl" (Of course, just in case terminate is set to "yes"). The message itself is just in error_log.
Is there a way to access the xsl:message text directly within PHP?

Thanks and best regards
Christian

Re: Saxon/C PHP get xsl:message

O'Neil Delpratt
Hi Christian,

We have a bug issue against this. see: https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/2425

The problem is there needs to be some event listener on the C/C++ side to capture the xls:messages as and when they happen. Still investigating how to do this through JNI in the C/C++ code.

kind regards,

O’Neil