Saxon/C 1.0.2 maintenance release is out: Featuring the Mac OS X release

Saxon/C 1.0.2 maintenance release is out: Featuring the Mac OS X release

O'Neil Delpratt
Dear All,

We have uploaded a new maintenance release of Saxon/C 1.0.2 to the Saxonica server:

This release is a significant one in that the Mac OS X release is out.

See release notes: http://www.saxonica.com/saxon-c/release-notes.xml alternatively go to
https://saxonica.plan.io/projects/saxon-c/issues filter by Fixed in version= ‘1.0.2' and status = ‘Closed'.

Saxon/C is a cross-compiled variant of Saxon from the Java platform to the C/C++ platform.
We have ported all the features of Saxon other than those like collations that are necessarily platform dependent. In particular it provides processing in XSLT, XQuery and XPath and Schema validation.
It therefore gives capabilities to other languages that are strongly coupled to C/C++ such as PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, node.js.

We offer the the commercial products in addition to the SaxonHE under Saxon/C: Namely Saxon-HE/C, Saxon-PE/C and Saxon-EE/C.

The Windows release will follow later.

kind regards,

O'Neil Delpratt
Software Developer, Saxonica Limited