Sample XML not escaped in JavaDoc HTML output

Sample XML not escaped in JavaDoc HTML output

Florent Georges
  Hi

  The JavaDoc for the class StandardCollectionURIResolver in the
package net.sf.saxon.functions says:

    Otherwise, the resolver attempts to dereference the
    URI to obtain a catalog file. This is an XML file
    containing a list of documents, in the format:

      <collection>
        <doc href="doc1.xml"/>
        <doc href="doc2.xml"/>
      </collection>

  However, the sample XML isn't escaped in the HTML version of the
JavaDoc shipped with Saxon 8.6.1, so it doesn't appear in the
navigator.

  Regards,

--drkm

RE: Sample XML not escaped in JavaDoc HTML output

Michael Kay
Thanks for pointing this out. Silly me, thinking that putting it in a <pre>
element would be enough.