Quantcast

Passing a map() to a XSL via s9api

cmarchand
Hello !

I have a XSL that have a parameter as="map(xs:anyURI, xs:string)".

How in s9api do I construct a map that is a XdmValue, to call
XslTransformer.setParameter(QName, XdmValue) ?

I've seen the thread between Norm Walsh & Michael Kay on converting a
XdmValue that contains a map into a Java Map, but not how to create a
XdmValue which is a map.

Thanks in advance,
Christophe

Re: Passing a map() to a XSL via s9api

Michael Kay
We don't have a mechanism for this in 9.7, sorry.

9.8 will introduce types XdmMap and XdmArray, with a constructor for XdmMap that takes a java.util.Map<XdmAtomicValue, XdmValue> as input.

> On 6 Dec 2016, at 16:12, Christophe Marchand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello !
>

> I have a XSL that have a parameter as="map(xs:anyURI, xs:string)".
>
> How in s9api do I construct a map that is a XdmValue, to call
> XslTransformer.setParameter(QName, XdmValue) ?
>
> I've seen the thread between Norm Walsh & Michael Kay on converting a
> XdmValue that contains a map into a Java Map, but not how to create a
> XdmValue which is a map.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Christophe

Re: Passing a map() to a XSL via s9api

cmarchand
Oh ! Saxon 9.7 !

Christophe

Le 06/12/2016 à 17:12, Christophe Marchand a écrit :

> Hello !
>

> I have a XSL that have a parameter as="map(xs:anyURI, xs:string)".
>
> How in s9api do I construct a map that is a XdmValue, to call
> XslTransformer.setParameter(QName, XdmValue) ?
>
> I've seen the thread between Norm Walsh & Michael Kay on converting a
> XdmValue that contains a map into a Java Map, but not how to create a
> XdmValue which is a map.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Christophe

Re: Passing a map() to a XSL via s9api

cmarchand
Can't wait for this. I'm gonna use Strings...

Thanks a lot, Michael, for your quick answer.

Best,
Christophe