List of Saxon extension functions

Radu Coravu
Hi,

Is there a list with all Saxon extension functions (method name,
signature, description) available in XML format?
At some point I seem to remember there was a functions.xml but the web
site now presents functions divided by category:

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/index.html#!functions

It would help us automatically create and update a list of functions to
show in Oxygen XML Editor when editing XSLT stylesheets.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
<oXygen/>  XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Re: List of Saxon extension functions

debbie
Hi Radu,

Yes, it is functions.xml that you are after. It can be accessed at
http://saxonica.com/documentation/doc/functions.xml

This is the XML source for producing the Function Library section of the
documentation. It contains the signature and description info for all
functions implemented in Saxon: core XPath (fn, math, map and array
namespaces), EXPath and EXSLT extensions, and Saxon namespace extensions.

Best wishes,

Debbie

On 22/12/2016 07:48, Radu Coravu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a list with all Saxon extension functions (method name,
> signature, description) available in XML format?
> At some point I seem to remember there was a functions.xml but the web
> site now presents functions divided by category:
>
> http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/index.html#!functions
>
> It would help us automatically create and update a list of functions to
> show in Oxygen XML Editor when editing XSLT stylesheets.
>
> Regards,
> Radu
>
> Radu Coravu
> <oXygen/>  XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
> http://www.oxygenxml.com

Debbie Lockett

Re: List of Saxon extension functions

Radu Coravu