Java S9API for XsltTransformer and xsl:result-document

Java S9API for XsltTransformer and xsl:result-document

cmarchand
Hello !

I would like to intercept the serialization done by a
xsl:result-document, to provide my own net.sf.saxon.s9api.Destination.
I can't find in net.sf.saxon.XsltTransformer any method that could be
called to do this.

Any help on how to do this will be much appriciated !

Best regards,
Christophe

Re: Java S9API for XsltTransformer and xsl:result-document

Michael Kay
Not sure why we haven't exposed this in s9api - it was initially because of difficulty designing the perfect interface, especially taking multi-threading into account.

But you can dive down from the XsltTransformer to the Controller with getUnderlyingController(), and you can set an OutputURIResolver on the Controller. The OutputURIResolver has to return a Result; you can always get from a Destination to a Result by calling Destination.getReceiver(), because Receiver extends Result.

> On 25 Aug 2016, at 14:04, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Hello !
>
> I would like to intercept the serialization done by a
> xsl:result-document, to provide my own net.sf.saxon.s9api.Destination.
> I can't find in net.sf.saxon.XsltTransformer any method that could be
> called to do this.
>
> Any help on how to do this will be much appriciated !
>
> Best regards,
> Christophe

Re: Java S9API for XsltTransformer and xsl:result-document

cmarchand
Thanks a lot. I'm going to look into this !

Best regards,

Christophe