Installing EXPath HTTP Client module for use with Saxon PE?

Installing EXPath HTTP Client module for use with Saxon PE?

Sewell, David R. (drs2n)
I'm not having much luck installing the EXPath module that enables
http:send-request():

http://expath.org/modules/http-client/

The stumbling block is getting the prerequisite EXPath Packaging System to work.
I'm following the instructions at https://code.google.com/p/expath-pkg/ , but
the "--repo" command-line flag doesn't appear to exist in Saxon 9.6 and I'm not
having any luck setting the EXPATH_REPO environment variable as a substitute.

If anyone has a working setup and can share the details I'd be grateful,

David

PO Box 400318, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA
Email: [hidden email]   Tel: +1 434 924 9973