Ignore elements in specific namespaces

CANDAT, Jerome (INFOTEL)

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to make Saxon ignore elements which are in a specific namespace. I've XSL stylesheet with home-made extensions being in specific namespaces and sometimes, I would like to have SAXON not execute these extensions.

Thanks in advance.
Jérôme.

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

RE: Ignore elements in specific namespaces

Michael Kay
It would help if you could post an example - I may have completely
misunderstood your question.

If you declare a namespace as an extension element namespace using
extension-element-prefixes="xxx", and provide an empty <xsl:fallback/> for
those elements, and if there is no registered ExtensionElementFactory for
that namespace, then Saxon will ignore instructions in that namespace.

Why not do a transformation on the stylesheet to remove the
elements/attributes that you want to be ignored?