DTD resolution for fn:collection

Gunther Rademacher
I am trying to run fn:collection on a set of XHTML documents in the file system, each of them having a DOCTYPE declaration as follows:

    <!DOCTYPE html
      PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

My first approach was to do it like this

    collection(".?select=*.xhtml")

This works, but I am having issues with the parser's DTD resolution. When however doing it like this,

    collection(".?select=*.xhtml;unparsed=yes")/doc(base-uri(.))

it works much better, because the DTD is resolved against a Saxon copy (as indicated when using command line option "-t"). Should not this be done from within the context of fn:collection, too?

BTW, an empty command line for net.sf.saxon.Query prints out

but the content of that page apparently has moved to

Thanks and best regards,
Gunther

Re: DTD resolution for fn:collection

Michael Kay
Sorry not to respond sooner on this one. Logged here:

so that it doesn't get lost.

On 22 Dec 2014, at 18:01, Michael Kay <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sorry not to respond sooner on this one. Logged here:

I've committed a patch that should solve this, as described in the bug entry.