DTD path

Plainecassagne

Bonjour,

Is there any property or any configuration allowing me to specify a kind of PATH for the DTDS?

I am parsing XML files with Saxon API and Java code.

Thanks

Marie-Jo Plainecassagne

Re: DTD path

Colin Paul Adams

    Marie-jo> Bonjour, Is there any property or any configuration
    Marie-jo> allowing me to specify a kind of PATH for the DTDS?

    Marie-jo> I am parsing XML files with Saxon API and Java code.

The entity resolver is the component that has the job of finding a DTD
- and I think a catalog resolver might be just what you want - search the
archives for this list for the last few weeks, and it has recently
been discussed here.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire