Command line

Saravanan Kuppusamy
Hi,

I use saxon9ee.jar, and I have written small piece of java package.

I run the command line as below, and it throws errors. Please advise how to resolve. Attached the command line log along with the email.
D:\idmltools\java>java  -jar saxon9ee.jar a.xml htmltoicml.xsl -TJ

package files are saved as per the below folder structure

Inline image 1

Attached the java source code as well. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Saravanan
Newgen KnowledgeWorks
Email: [hidden email]
(M) +91 95000 62164
Web: http://www.newgen.co/
No: 2/579, Singaravelan Street,
Chinna Nellangarai, Chennai – 600041. India.

log.txt (3K) Download Attachment
revisor.java (134 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Command line

Michael Kay
Sorry for the delay in responding to this. It was referred for moderation because of its length, and my moderation requests from SourceForge have been going in the spam bucket because they largely contain digests of spam messages...

The problem is that you have used the -jar option on the command line. This means that the classpath is not searched when there is a need for dynamic loading of classes, so the class containing your extension function was not found. You should use the -cp option, specifying the classpath, and then the explicit entry point

java -cp jar-files... net.sf.saxon.Transform

On 21 Feb 2015, at 12:55, Saravanan Kuppusamy <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I use saxon9ee.jar, and I have written small piece of java package.

I run the command line as below, and it throws errors. Please advise how to resolve. Attached the command line log along with the email.
D:\idmltools\java>java  -jar saxon9ee.jar a.xml htmltoicml.xsl -TJ

package files are saved as per the below folder structure

<image.png>

Attached the java source code as well. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Saravanan
Newgen KnowledgeWorks
Email: [hidden email]
(M) +91 95000 62164
Web: http://www.newgen.co/
No: 2/579, Singaravelan Street,
Chinna Nellangarai, Chennai – 600041. India.

conversation now. http://goparallel.sourceforge.net/_______________________________________________

Re: Command line

Saravanan Kuppusamy
Hi Michael,

Thank you so much. I solve the issue by your suggestion. Thanks again.