Quantcast

Command Line Error Not Reported Under Windows

Command Line Error Not Reported Under Windows

Eliot Kimber-2
Using a command line like with Saxon-EE 9.6.0.7J:

Java –jar /Applications/oxygen/lib/saxon9ee.jar  –s:myfile.xml –o:somedir/ …

Under OS X Saxon fails with the message that the output is a directory but the source is not. Under Windows, using the same command, I do not get that failure—the transform runs but I get different behaviors (in particular, it appears that parameters are not handled as a parameter the transform reports is not set to the value specified on the command line).

Cheers,

E.

----
Eliot Kimber, Owner