Quantcast

Caused by: org.infinispan.marshall.NotSerializableException: net.sf.saxon.s9api.Processor

Caused by: org.infinispan.marshall.NotSerializableException: net.sf.saxon.s9api.Processor

subas
Hi
I am using Saxon 9.0.1.8 in my infinispan cache .without clustering it is working fine.But In clustering i am getting below Exception
 Caused by: org.infinispan.marshall.NotSerializableException: net.sf.saxon.s9api.Processor

Re: Caused by: org.infinispan.marshall.NotSerializableException: net.sf.saxon.s9api.Processor

Michael Kay
I don't know anything about Infinispan, but if it requires the Saxon Processor object to be serializable then you're out of luck: it isn't.