[ANN] oXygen XML editor 7.1 adds support for Saxon 8.7

[ANN] oXygen XML editor 7.1 adds support for Saxon 8.7

George Cristian Bina-2
Hi everybody,

A new version of oXygen is available with support for the latest Saxon
8.7 from Saxonica. Both the Basic version and the Schema Aware version
(the later requires a separate license from Saxonica) are supported for
validation, transformation, debugging and profiling for both XSLT and
XQuery. The Schema Aware version can be used also for XML Schema
validation and for validating XML files against XML Schemas.

The new version although is a minor release adds more than 20 new
features and I would like to mention the new XSLT templates view for an
easier stylesheet navigation, the XPath Builder view that allows editing
and reusing more complex XPath expressions, performance improvements and
support for executing XQuery against eXist and Berkeley DB XML.

More information about oXygen XML Editor and detailed descriptions of
the new features are available from our website:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

Best Regards,
George